Subject Teacher Trainers in English, Social Studies, Science and Math in Kathmandu or Rural Nepal
Subject Teacher Trainers contribute to KISC EQUIP’s success by planning and implementing training packages for individuals or groups of Nepali teachers. KISC EQUIP partner schools are located in the Kathmandu Valley, as well as in other parts of rural Nepal. Both private and government schools are provided resources through this program. Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the year, although some positions are based in rural Nepal also. Specifics subject openings are as follows:
- Social Studies
- Financed by Christian mission organisation or home church if foreign hire
- Passion to serve God in Nepal
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience for position
- Mother tongue English or proven proficiency in English
- Three references
- Minimum 2-year commitment if foreign hire
- Master’s degree in relevant subject area
- 4+ years’ experience teaching
Please review our recruitment flyer and TEC Flyer to learn more.
Our internationally-hired staff work as volunteers. They are not paid a salary, but are instead sent and supported by a Christian mission organisation or by their home church. Benefit packages are reserved for international hires willing to commit to working for us for more than two years.
Job Status: Immediate Hire