Teacher Trainer for KISC Transformational Education College (KISC TEC) in Kathmandu or Remote Nepal
Teacher Trainer will teach and mentor the college students for the Postgraduate Dipolma in Education (PGDE) in Kathmandu and later within the development of the satellite colleges in remote Nepal. The KISC TEC plans to launch in February 2015. Please review our recruitment flyer and TEC Flyer to learn more.
Subjects Needed: Maths, English, Special Needs Education, Science, Social Studies, Physical Education, Art and Music
- The KISC TEC teaching hours are from 3-6pm
- Financed by Christian mission organisation or home church if foreign hire
- Heart to serve in Nepal
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience for position
- Wiling to travel remote areas to train small group (15-25) Nepali teachers
- Proven proficiency in English
- Three references
- Minimum 2-year commitment
- At least Master’s degree in Education or relevant subject area
- 4+ years’ experience teaching in the field of higher education level
- Some experience in teacher training
Our internationally-hired staff work as volunteers. Local Hire staff who do not require a visa for Nepal are paid a salary. Salaries and benefits as per KISC policy.
Job Status: Immediate Hire