Academic Director for KISC Transformational Education College (KISC TEC) in Kathmandu, Nepal
The Academic Director of KISC TEC will work closely with the TEC mentors and teacher trainers both the Nepali and expatriates to provide them academic direction in Kathmandu and later within the development of the satellite college in remote Nepal. The KISC TEC plans to launch in February 2015. Please review our recruitment flyer and TEC Flyer to learn more.
- The KISC TEC teaching hours are from 3-6pm
- Financed by Christian mission organisation or home church if foreign hire
- Heart to serve in Nepal
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience for position
- Wiling to travel remote occassionally to remote areas to oversee the program
- Proven proficiency in English
- Three references
- Minimum 2-year commitment if foreign hire
- At least Master’s degree in Education or higher level of academic degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in the field of higher education
- Some experience in teacher training
Our internationally-hired staff work as volunteers. Local Hire staff who do not require a visa for Nepal are paid a salary. Salaries and benefits as per KISC policy.
Job Status: Immediate Hire