"To be living witnesses of Christ's love through excellent education"
Our Mission Statement
"To provide an international, quality education, based on the sovereignty of Christ and Christian values, primarily for students of the mission community, and to provide training for teachers, in order to equip students and teachers to positively impact their world"
Love, Grace, Justice, Community and Excellence
Our Passion Statement
"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners, to proclaim the year of the LORD's favour. And the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion – to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendour".
Isaiah 61: 1-3 (Luke 4:18-19)
At KISC we are passionate about:
• Growing mighty oaks.
• Knowing God is love and the Creator of the heavens and the earth.
• Recognizing we are made in the image of God; unique, creative, relational, rational, volitional, emotional, spiritual and physical beings.
• Sharing the good news that all creation is being redeemed by Christ from The Fall.
• Being a learning community.
• Participating in restoring God's goodness in all nations.