Secondary Guidance Counsellor
The Secondary Guidance Counsellor is a full time position working from 7.45am to 3.15pm each day and attend relevant during and after school meetings.
- Guidance Counsellor is required to support students who are struggling with their learning or other concerns that they may have.
- Guidance Counsellor also teaches 1 hour a week to the senior students helping them prepare and apply for college/universities
- Guidance Counsellor promotes different career options through assemblies, materials, teaching times from Year 7-13.
- Financed by Christian mission organisation or home church
- Passion to serve God in Nepal
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience for position
- Mother tongue English or proven proficiency in English
- Three references, two employers and one personal
- Please review further details in the recruitment flyer
TEACHING IN KISC K-13:
- Minimum 2-year commitment
- Teaching certification or ESL trained
Our internationally-hired staff work as volunteers. They are not paid a salary, but are instead sent and supported by a Christian mission organisation or by their home church. Benefit packages are reserved for international hires willing to commit to working for us for more than two years.
Job Status: Immediate Hire