Whole School Vice Principal in Kathmandu, Nepal
The Whole School Vice Principal needs to have proven spiritual and servant leadership skills and experience. They will be required to be excellent at people management as well as contribute to the administration of the school using their skills and talents. International school understanding is required.
- Financed by Christian mission organisation or home church
- Passion to serve God in Nepal
- Masters degree
- Mother tongue English or proven proficiency in English
- Three references
- Please review further details in the recruitment flyer
- Minimum 4 year commitment
Our internationally-hired staff work as volunteers. They are not paid a salary, but are instead sent and supported by a Christian mission organisation or by their home church. Benefit packages are reserved for international hires willing to commit to working for us for more than two years.
Job Status: Immediate Hire