We are a small team of Nepali and expatriate teacher trainers. We are seeking to expand the number of teacher trainers in the team, both Nepali and expatriate. We welcome people with the same mission, vision and values as KISC. Expatriate volunteers need to be willing to come from 3 months to 3 years and have at least four years of teaching experience. If you want to be a part of our team please contact us with your CV and other details.
Person specification required for a long-term teacher trainer
- At least 7 years teaching experience is preferable.
- Speak and write both Nepali and English languages fluently (Have ability to learn Nepali if you are an expat).
- Work in the English medium schools in Kathmandu valley or in Nepali speaking schools in rural areas.
- Flexible and have an ability to communicate clearly.
- All expatriate staff are expected to attend a short period of Nepali language and culture orientation at KISC depending on length of service intended.
- All expatriate staff are expected to work as a volunteer and are usually expected to be paid through their Sending Mission.
We believe that excellent education is the key to change mindsets and transform lives in Nepal.
Your support can reach us at the following addresses:
For a direct transfer of funds
Account name: KISC EQUIP
Account number: 05 – 037 8917 - 52
Bank name: Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift code: SCBLNPKA
(Please email to
when you transfer your support)
Mail a cheque payable to: KISC EQUIP
Kathmandu International Study Centre Education Quality Improvement Programme (KISC EQUIP)
P O Box: 2714, Dhobighat, Kathmandu, Nepal
For donation through International Nepal Fellowship (INF) or World Mission Prayer League (WMPL), click here.
Telephone: 977-1-5538720, 5522902